What characterizes the FEEL project is its large spectrum of themes: philosophical, mathematical, color, psychophysical, developmental, and robotic, each involving their own specialized methodologies and specific literatures.
- Fri 29 Mar : Masterclass EdTech – Can we make robots that feel?
- Talk on Consciousness and Sensorimotor Approach, February 4th 2019
- July 2018 New publication: Francesco Mannella, Vieri G. Santucci, Eszter Somogyi, Lisa Jacquey, Kevin J. O’Regan and Gianluca Baldassarre, “Know Your Body Through Intrinsic Goals”
- June 2018 New publication: Alban Laflaquière, J.Kevin O’Regan, Bruno Gas & Alexander Terekhov, “Discovering space — Grounding spatial topology and metric regularity in a naive agent’s sensorimotor experience”
- May 2018 New publication: Rizza A, Terekhov AV, Montone G, Olivetti-Belardinelli M and O’Regan JK, “Why early tactile speech aids may have failed: no perceptual integration of tactile and auditory signals”