What characterizes the FEEL project is its large spectrum of themes: philosophical, mathematical, color, psychophysical, developmental, and robotic, each involving their own specialized methodologies and specific literatures.
- May 2018 New publication: Jaqueline Fagard, Rana Esseily, Lisa Jacquey, Kevin O’Regan & Eszter Somogyi “Fetal Origin of Sensorimotor Behavior”
- March 2018 New publication: Steve Torrance & Frank Schumann “The spur of the moment: what jazz improvisation tells cognitive science”
- Future directions meeting: sensorimotor contingencies & body knowledge, Monday & Tuesday March 26 & 27th, 2018
- Dec 2017 New publication : Witzel, C., The dress and individual differences in the perception of surface properties
- Dec 2017 New publication : Somogyi et al., Which limb is it? Responses to vibrotactile stimulation in early infancy